Thursday, March 12, 2009

Typical conversation with my 9 yr old son

"Mom, you always talk to yourself. You go hmklhjdkalkdfh."

(try and not care what he said. I'm still in my morning fog)

"Mom, you always do that with your mouth. Mom, what are you doing with your hand? Mom, why do you walk there all the time?"

"Urm.." (the mercury is arisin')

"Mom, you always blah blah blah blah (insert another annoying observation, most anything will suffice and probably be fairly accurate)."

(I gotta blow) "DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT I DO. GET READY FOR SCHOOL AND DON'T LOOK AT ME."

"But yesterday you laughed when I said you did something when we were at school."

"Yeah, but I was awake then. I'm sleepy and sick today."

"Can I say more stuff when you're awake and better?"

"Yeahyeah, whatever... just hurry up! "

"YESSSSSS!"

(I hid my snicker)