Saturday, November 8, 2008

BEAUTIFUL blogs!

Oh my goodness. Instead of going to bed like I should have earlier, I was browsing the net from blog to blog to blog analyzing how beautiful blogs are created. I suppose it's simply website building but in abit of a simpler form.

Check out how this gal revamps BORRRRRING blogs like mine into something spectacular... you must look at the before and afters via 1 column blogs, 2, 3, etc.

http://www.graphicallydesigning.com/search/label/2%20Column

This stuff just really interests me! It's so creative!

And here's one of the most incredible blogs I've come across to date. Look at these pictures! Layout of the blog! What she creates! She puts Martha Stewart to shame. I like just looking even if I don't learn something because everything is just so beautiful.

http://alittleloveliness.blogspot.com/

Looks like I have a little more work to do on the designing front. But not too bad so far for having 0 time to currently invest in new and wonderful things. I didn't even know what a blog was before April 2008.

It's already been SIX months since blogging and my renos. Wow. Time is flying. I'm so enjoying the busy-ness and progress of everything, but now, I'm really looking forward to learning how to build websites and blogs (among so many other things) with a one day shiny new laptop in my newly renovated home. I think I'm finally morphing into a world beyond dust and wall paint. I'm starting to think about a future. And THAT is huge. That right there is what my wonderful Extreme team is helping me to do. To move on from just renosrenosrenos. Gosh I am so grateful..

Let's just say this little blogging habit is slightly turning into a passion rather than an excuse to whittle away time. There is sooooo much to look forward to!