Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lindeman Lake pictures

Cody's school class went on a wonderful hike up to Lindeman Lake a couple weeks back. I mentioned in a blog I entered in Sept that I'd add pics of the event, so here are a few. (more in the slide show)

Such a beautiful setting for a leisurely lunch! And trust me, the leisure part we indeed needed.

Cody loves his first aid kit and put it to good use.


The water was a refreshing aqua green. And as still as glass.

This path proved nice and flat, but they most certainly all weren't like that!

I love hiking! And this event was just wonderful. Nature truly does it best.

2 comments:

dte said...

The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past scarlet blade gold. To change your future, alter your decisions today scarlet blade gold, Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards scarlet blade gold, but it takes character to keep you there.

dte said...

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down 9Dragons gold, Love makes man grow up or sink down 9 Dragons gold, I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you, and successful in each endeavor 9Dragons gold.